Welcome to Dr. Taylor & Associates!
We use our capacity for vision for so many things every day that we often take our eyes and vision for granted. A few basic precautions can help us care for our eyes with relative ease. A comprehensive vision evaluation is the best starting point. Dr. Taylor and Associates is a family vision care practice providing a full spectrum of eye health care services to patients of all ages.
Our staff is committed to fulfilling our patients’ vision and eye health needs with caring and professional excellence. We have been providing such service since 1983 and welcome you to visit us for a vision evaluation or to meet with one of our doctors. Our practice is happy to assist you with your family’s vision needs.
At Dr. Taylor and Associates our goal is to empower our patients to utilize vision to achieve their full potential at home, school, work and play. We emphasize developmental, rehabilitative, and preventive vision care to enhance visual comfort and performance.To achieve this, we offer a wide range of services, including:
- Comprehensive Vision Evaluations for all ages, including infants
- Developmental Vision Evaluations to assess adequacy of development by age/grade and relationship to academic performance
- Vision Therapy programs for developmental disorders, learning related vision problems, ocular dysfunctions (strabismus, amblyopia, tracking problems, etc.), and athletic performance enhancement
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases including glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration, annual diabetic eye care, retinal disorders, “pink eye”, allergies, and dry eye
- Emergency Eye Care Services
- Contact lens evaluations and fittings, including specialty contact lenses
- A complete optical department with experienced technicians, accurate and comfortable spectacle fitting, state-of-the-art technologically advanced lenses, and sport goggles
- Evaluation and therapeutic interventions for traumatic brain injury, concussions, and stroke victims
- Sports vision evaluation and treatment, where performance can be enhanced
- Convenient evening and weekend hours, handicap accessible
Dr. Taylor and Associates serves Ellicott City, Columbia, Laurel, Elkridge, Eldersburg, Baltimore, Catonsville, Randallstown, Olney, Maple Lawn, Dayton and surrounding communities. Call 410-730-8878 to schedule an appointment.
Vision Therapy is an individualized, supervised, treatment program designed to correct visual-motor and/or perceptual-cognitive deficiencies. Vision Therapy sessions include procedures designed to enhance the brain’s ability to control eye alignment and eye teaming, to name a few.
Learn how to detect possible visual problems in a child or adult with the vision quiz on this page. Be sure to answer as carefully as possible to get the most accurate score.
5012 Dorsey Hall Drive
Ellicott City, MD 21042